Monday, April 27, 2009

Sezen Oturmuş&Ali Yılmaz

http://www.gcast.com/u/sezennezes/main

23 comments:

  1. the pros of good pronunciation is convey in a smooth and qualified way as if proving itself. thank a lot, so well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, Mr. Yılmaz was a candidate for Mersin University rector but then he was sent to Sütçüimam University by rival candidates. :):) eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree with you Prof. Dr. Ali Yılmaz:) Pronunciation and intonation are really important concepts for speaking in a good way. Also, your pronunciation is very good. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good pronunciation and clear voice to give information about "Pronunciation" friends! I will certainly take Dr. Yılmaz's suggestions into consideration;) Great job, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sophisticated explanations about pronunciation by Asst. Prof. Dr. Ali Yılmaz. the advice given by him is great. I'll try to apply them. great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You give valuable information about pronunciation and intonation. Also, You inform us about the ways of improving our pronunciation. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dr.Yılmaz gave valuable information and advice about pronunciation. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ali I hope you will be a real prof. one day :) Your pronounciation is very well by the way thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prof. Dr. Ali Yılmaz may I take pronunciation lessonss from you?:)friends you are perfect; especially Ali your voice and pronunciation was very good. Congratulations:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your podcast is a good one friends. It provides us with information about pronunciation and how to improve it. So, I think evrybody will take Dr. Yılmaz's suggestions into consideration. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. a good podcast. talking about pronunciation is a good choice because it is very important. thank you friends.

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks ali and sezen. you give really good information to us. really good podcast. congratulations:)))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good explanation about pronunciation and good suggestions for improving pronunciation!!! Ali, your pronunciaiton is perfect. Congratulations friends..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Dr.Yılmaz, thanks for your valuable information you gave about such an important issue. You also spoke clearly.Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your voice quality is perfect:) Thank you...
    Also I want to thank Dr. Yılmaz for sharing his precious information with us:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You give us valuable information about how to improve our pronunciation. also your pronunciation is very good and voice is clear . good job.

    ReplyDelete
  17. you gave us valuable information about pronunciation&intonation. both learners and teachers can benefit from your podcast to discover the ways of improving their pronunciation&intonation. Thanks friends.

    ReplyDelete
  18. good tips for pronunciation and intonation from Assis. Prof. Ali Yılmaz:D:D
    the voice is really clear and pronunciation is good enough.
    well-done congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  19. assistant prof. at Sütçü İmam University :) I like your identity Ali :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Preparing your podcast as if it was a real radio program and having a guest who was a specialist on the topic is exactly good performance;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. woaw I felt myself as if in the Language Acquisition course friends, thx for ur efforts
    Good Job
    Congratulations ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. your pronunciaiton was very good it was clear.
    well-done

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your voice quality is really very good. it is easy to follow and understand. Dr Yılmaz is really an expert in Pronounciation. Do you want to share this knowledge in the class, we need you. thanks friends, good job.

    ReplyDelete