Monday, April 27, 2009

Ayhan Atar- Sevinc Sagıltıcı

http://www.gcast.com/u/funnyayhan/main

25 comments:

  1. I have to personally say it is heavily studied on, confusing words are dilutely selected to be fit and blended into a live radio program.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey.. I can follow Global FM. It is great. The sound quality, the context and the subject blended in a great way. Congratulations.. It is wonderful .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, Ayhan I want that song. It is great :):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arabic singer Nancy (Sevinç) is on Global FM and your music is great. It is good idea to talk about confusing words in such a context. Besides, your pronunciation is good. Good job, friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arabic singer, Nancy welcomeeee to our city:)Your topic is an interesting one and your voice is so clear and slow.It is a nice job..Let's dance....:)tHE Music is perfect:)Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Nancy it is nice to hear your voice from the popular one of our city's radio station:))) Also, thanks a lot Dear Dj for inviting such a good singer to your programme;)Morever, it is absolutelly beneficial to touch on confusing words in that context and the music is perfect. Congratulations friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the idea of preparing a radio program to teach confusing words is great:) also, Mr. Dj corrects Nancy's errors in a kind way. congratulations friends:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to say that your voice is very clear and understandable. You speak at appropriate pace. It is very creative that you informed us about confusing words within a radio programme. Good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Radio program with a Arabic singer is a good idea to teach confusing words. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sevinç being an Arabic singer suits you :) You are so sweety :) Confusing words are really problematic for language learners thank you friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your idea is perfect.) Sevinç may you sing me "einte eih"? The idea of Arabic singer was very creative. Good job friends... THanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are great friends. I liked your podcast especially the music:)Also, the idea to teach confusing words in a radio programme is a creative one. You know it is one of the most confusing subjects for language learners. From now on, I will Always listen to Global FM:) Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. your podcast is a good one. i liked it. confusing words are focused and i think this is really good. good job friends.

    ReplyDelete
  14. heyyyyyyyyy friends you are really great. like a real radio program. the context is perfect. your introduction part is perfect. your pronunciation is perfect and the song again is perfect:)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi friends, I liked your radio programmever much.
    :) Your speech is clear and understandable. Your idea to teach confusing words is also creative. Good job thanks friends

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi Nancy, I admire you and your songs. I hope we will meet one day.confusing words is a good subject and well prepared.:)))

    ReplyDelete
  17. Again a good podcast:) Your pronunciation, context and music is perfect:)
    Oh I love Arabic music:):)I wanna dance with that great music:)
    Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  18. you teach confusing words in a creative way friends. also, i liked your song so much:)
    thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Global Fm I want to meet Nancy as she is beautiful and I am one of her fans:D:D
    teaching confused words in this context is really good. I want to listen ur radio again
    CONGRATULATIONS
    WELL-DONE

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nancy! Welcome to our beautiful country!:) Your video is very enjoyable and you aimed to teach confusing words. Also, your song is very nice. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are perfect friends,so energetic so creative :) thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Excellent....:)I love your creative idea.

    ReplyDelete
  23. How nice to combine confusing words in such a context. Congratulations...

    ReplyDelete
  24. waoowwww i liked the song very much =)))
    thank you global fm u gave the confusing words in a very effective way, the DJ is so kind that he could correct Nancy's mistakes stealthily.
    Good job
    Congratulations ;)

    ReplyDelete
  25. the pronunciaiton was very good the topic was also good but sometimes I couldn't catch the words.
    Good job
    Congratulations ;)

    ReplyDelete