Friday, April 24, 2009

seçil sümer & inan dagdur


27 comments:

  1. Your podcast is nice giving information about what the good characteristics of a teacher. As we know being a teacher is not an easy job. Thanks for your ideas. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have given neccessary about a good teacher. I wish all teacher are like you. Thanks for sharing your ideas, friend. good job:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. friends I couldn't reach ur podcast so i had to download it =S
    u have stated features of an effective teacher, I agree with u. I hope all teachers imply all of these tips;)
    yes it's a bit confusing to decide if the students who do their homework are the good ones.
    thx for ur efforts.
    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, a good intervew on the characteristics of a good teacher... thank you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  5. so good. The qualities of a teacher are clearly defined. How should the inbstruction be given is also well given in an interview. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  6. link requires me to download your podcast:((( it took my time... except this situation, you are successful and creative... indeed being a good teacher is not easy. without living any experience, you cannot define the qualities of being a good teacher:)) congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. İnan, you have been a teacher at Toros College for five years hıııım:))) It is clear that it has got some beneficial tips for all the teachers. Thanks for sharing your ideas with us friends, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so clear in sound and inan u are a pronunciation majesty. Nearly no breakouts. So good god. It reflects a live radio program on classroom instructions. well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. İnan is a perfect teacher I think:) and Seçil summarizes well and asks good questions. thank you friends, good job:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. İnan, I think you are good at pronunciation. I liked your interview very much. As all of us know that being a teacher is not an easy job! It is really nice. Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks friends for your invaluable comments...

    ReplyDelete
  12. it is about charecteristics of good teacher good job friends

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think we,"the students of mersin uni. ELT department" are the best to give information about the characteristics of a good teacher:) and so you are very successful friends. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree with you Mehlika because everything in our school is focused on being a good teacher:) so we are perfect at that:):)inan your pronunciation is perfect...seçil also yours:) thank you friends

    ReplyDelete
  15. your podcast gives information about tha characteristics of teachers.and ı agree with my friends, we will be good teachers.
    congratulations:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. inan and seçil you two have good pronunciations and speech. good job. and being a good teacher is our aim,this is a good subject.

    ReplyDelete
  17. inan, you spek like a native speaker.you will be a good model for your teachers.talking about the qualities of good teachers is a good and informative jo0b:))

    ReplyDelete
  18. although it takes some time to download ur pocast, it gives good information about being a good teacher. İnan i believe that u r a teacher in Toros College:D:D
    good interview friends also i liked ur pronunciation very much.
    congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  19. A valuable podcast giving information about what good characteristics a teacher should have. Nice topic, Well done

    ReplyDelete
  20. It is a good idea to mention about the characteristics of a good teacher. Your voice is very clear and you speak at a appropriate pace. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  21. thanks for sharing information with us. Your voice is clear and understandable. good job!

    ReplyDelete
  22. İnan your pronounciation is really so good.Also the informations that you have given will be useful for us.Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  23. An interesting subject...However, it needs to be talked about because it is an important issue. W e will be teachers and we need to know about the characteristics of a good teacher very well. So, thanks for your suggestions and guidance friends. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good quality of voice! And thanks İnan for sharing his teaching experience with us:)
    Well done...

    ReplyDelete
  25. we'll be teachers. we should know the characteristics of a good teacher. By the way friends thanks for your good pronunciation. your podcast is very clear and understandable.. good job ..

    ReplyDelete
  26. Trainee teachers should listen to this podcast. It is enlightening..

    ReplyDelete
  27. An effective teacher is person who.... I wish you published this podcast at the beginning of the term. I am sure I can write lots of things to the paper distributed by Mrs Yaman:) good job friends. ı will be a teacher as you mentioned:) good job

    ReplyDelete