Friday, April 24, 2009

yusuf karacadağlı and sedat gök

http://mersin.podomatic.com/

21 comments:

  1. friends I had to download ur video, too. I think there is a problem about ur link. but it's different from the others, u use a poem like we did in the literature and language teaching course. it is a good way also.
    thanks.
    Congratulations..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friends, I tried to download your podcast but there was a problem. Sorry I couldn't listen it:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. l supposed that you were making a joke... but it is real exactly.. l don't have download your podcast you behave as if you were cunning people:( your podcast is unavailable you can deceive just reso not me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry, but I couldn't listen your podcast because of a technical problem I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry friends but I couldn't listen to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. John, nobody can deceive me, I just want people to feel like that :)Meanwhile, where is the audio folks?...

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry friends but there is a problem:(

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry, friends ı couldn't listen your potcast.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I couldn't listen to it like my friends. perhaps you had had a problem while uploading your podcast...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I felt myself as if I were in literature course:):) ur podcast is really different from the others.
    good job, ty friends.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so sorry, as I couldn't listen to you podcast. there is a problem:((

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is there a problem? I am sorry that I couldn't listen to your podcast.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm sorry friends, but I couldn't download your podcast. I think the same problem is still continuing...

    ReplyDelete
  15. So I'm one of the most lucky people that could listen to the podcast:):)
    A different one like a literature course:)I think you should give one copy to Mrs. Tümay:)
    However, it would have been better if Yusuf had read the poem with a good intonation.
    Also I liked you way of finishing the podcast "We are waiting for your comments":):)
    Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I downloaded your podcast and I could listen to it. It's a very nice poem and I remembered it from somewhere:) thanks for your contributions

    ReplyDelete
  17. you should pay attention to the technical problems.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Reading a poem is really a good idea while learning a foreign language and your podcast is different from others. However, you might give much more importance to pronunciation and intonation while reading a poem. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  19. sorry friends but there is a problem:(
    I want to download but I can't

    ReplyDelete