Your podcast is nice, friends! It is a good idea to make an interview with a pop singer(Nazlı)on a radio programme while teaching "Have you ever..?" Congratulations!
I am one of your fans, may ask u a question? have u ever been told that u r really creative? =D i liked it very much esp. (şaziye's part) hahaha Great Job Friends. Congratulations. ;)))
What a wonderful radio program!!! While listening, I laughed so much:) Pop singer (Nazlı), the fan (Şaziye), background music, using the structure in a funny way... all of them are excellent! Great job, Congratulations!!!
famous pop singer, an interesting fan(şaziye), popular song... what a crazy radio program it is:D:D:D but the way u focus on the structure is really good. this podcast makes me really laugh GREAT JOB WELL DONE CONGRATULATIONS:))))))
ops the background music is somehow dominant purely because of the poor quality of the sound. However the context is soundly adopted th the subject in a radio program. great effect!
friends your context is very good:)Nazlı= Hadise you resemble to her very much. May I take a photo from you?why did you go to Rcep İvedik instead of other films?
you caught good context because it is talked everwhere nowadays and you tried to teach 'have you ever?' which is so suitable to the context. thanks and good luck hadise:)
You taught "have you ever.." structure in a really good context which is interviewing with a famous person. The fan of her is really creative as well. I liked your video programme very much. thanx friends
Your podcast is nice, friends! It is a good idea to make an interview with a pop singer(Nazlı)on a radio programme while teaching "Have you ever..?" Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteit is different subject I think friends, you have given different examples with sutructure. and Şaziye is fan of Nazlı I agree:)
ReplyDeleteI liked your podcast friends. I think it is a bit different one. well done!!!
ReplyDeleteI am one of your fans, may ask u a question? have u ever been told that u r really creative? =D
ReplyDeletei liked it very much esp. (şaziye's part) hahaha
Great Job Friends.
Congratulations. ;)))
What a wonderful radio program!!! While listening, I laughed so much:) Pop singer (Nazlı), the fan (Şaziye), background music, using the structure in a funny way... all of them are excellent! Great job, Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteit is an unusual program... l would die of laughing at pop singer and her fan:(( good job!!!
ReplyDeletefamous pop singer, an interesting fan(şaziye), popular song... what a crazy radio program it is:D:D:D but the way u focus on the structure is really good. this podcast makes me really laugh
ReplyDeleteGREAT JOB WELL DONE
CONGRATULATIONS:))))))
ops the background music is somehow dominant purely because of the poor quality of the sound. However the context is soundly adopted th the subject in a radio program. great effect!
ReplyDeletegreat job friends:) I enjoyed while listening very much. context is very good and you teach the subject in fact. congratulations:)
ReplyDeleteyour podcast is different good job friends
ReplyDeleteIt is a great podcast in spite of low sound quality... The fan Şaziye...:) I found it a bit sadistic :)
ReplyDeletefriends your context is very good:)Nazlı= Hadise you resemble to her very much. May I take a photo from you?why did you go to Rcep İvedik instead of other films?
ReplyDeleteyour podcast has a useful context to teach "have you ever..." structure. also your dialogue is very clear. Cogratulations!!
ReplyDeletegreat job friends. ı liked your podcast congradulations.
ReplyDeleteelt radio programme.fine:)an enjoyable podcast:))
ReplyDeletean interwiev with a pop snger. it is very interestind and enjoyable topic:)
ReplyDeleteGood job and a creative radio programme to teach the topic 'have you ever been'. The fan: Şaziye, the film: Recep İvedik :)Congratulations.
ReplyDeletePop singer Nazlı :) I liked it. You are so creative. Good context to teach "have you ever" structure.
ReplyDeleteYou really made me laugh :) You are so creative it is a good way to teach have you ever .Thank you :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for your invaluable comments friends. I am so happy to se that you liked our radio programme:) Thank you very much!
ReplyDeleteA good radio program to teach ''have you ever ''subject .also it is funny and very attrative. I liked it very much . thank you friends :)
ReplyDeleteA different context to teach "have you ever". A famous singer and a fan of her:) I loved your radio programme. Good job friends. Thanks..
ReplyDeleteyou caught good context because it is talked everwhere nowadays and you tried to teach 'have you ever?' which is so suitable to the context. thanks and good luck hadise:)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYour podcast is like a real radio programme and it's a good idea to interview with a famous person. I laughed so much :)thanks
ReplyDeleteA good context and well-chosen sentences to reflect the structure...
ReplyDeleteYou taught "have you ever.." structure in a really good context which is interviewing with a famous person. The fan of her is really creative as well. I liked your video programme very much. thanx friends
ReplyDeleteıt was good choice to give "have you ever..." in an interview of pop singer context. you are perfect folk. good job
ReplyDelete