it is a different radio proramme friends, will= zodiac is a good way I think.according to your students' interest, it will be very beneficial. Thanks friend. good job:)
holla the background music is beuno but it is really low in quality. To your sound, understandable and horoscopes are clearly defined and lively described. Over all a good podcast.
Very good!!!! you are perfect friends. The organization and the sound is excellent. You are great and this is the best program, I think. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
we like radio programes in this podcast activity... if you know too much thing about the future... what will I do in the KPSS?...waiting for your respond...see uu..
Friends, you sound very happy and energetic :DD The music is very nice. :) I like your podcast very much. As we have heard, you are so creative. You focused on will with horoscopes. I am really interested. I listened carefully. :)) Congratulations!! :)
Again there is aradio program.but its topic is different from the others. You mentioned about the horoscope and how it would effect our next month.It would have been better for you to change the bcakground music.Anyway, it is good!
I liked your radio programme very much friends. Your idea is very original. It gives "will" structure via the topic "horoscope". You are creative, and your voice is clear enough to be heard. Good job friends!
Using Horoscopes to teach 'will' is a good way. Today's teenagers know lots of things about horoscopes. I am sure Turkish version of your speech:) Learning 'will' will be easier for them. thanks friends. your background music is also very good. good job
Hi, zodiac radio programme! It is a good idea to talk about horoscope via "will". It is an entertaining podcast:) Good job!
ReplyDeleteit is a different radio proramme friends, will= zodiac is a good way I think.according to your students' interest, it will be very beneficial. Thanks friend. good job:)
ReplyDeleteGood one.. The background music is really disgusting :) But your voices sounds better than the music...
ReplyDeleteI want to learn ur radio frequency to follow ur program:D:D trying to teach 'will'with zodiac is an original idea.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS
GREAT JOB:D:D
l advise that you should take part in a radio programme immediately!!! l cannot even image the ratings... good job:)))
ReplyDeleteDı dı dı dı dıııııııt :)))) A nice background music!!! Teaching "will" with horoscopes are very effective. Great job, congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteholla the background music is beuno but it is really low in quality. To your sound, understandable and horoscopes are clearly defined and lively described. Over all a good podcast.
ReplyDeleteyour context is very appropriate to teach "will". also, your background music is nice. thanks, good job friends:)
ReplyDeleteVery good!!!! you are perfect friends. The organization and the sound is excellent. You are great and this is the best program, I think. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
ReplyDeletevery good friends most of people are interested in horoscope. good job friends:)
ReplyDeleteIt is a good idea to use horoscope to teach "will". To listen to your programme is also very enjoyale. Congratulations friends...
ReplyDeleteIt is an interesting idea to use horoscope to teach "will", friends.It is a good one, again.. Thanks for your sharing..:)
ReplyDeleteı liked your topic. generally, ı read my horoscope in the internet. it is a good idea to teach 'will' with this way.
ReplyDeletecongratulations:)
sevda I want to send you my e-mail to send me my horoscope:) ´Gülçin please tell me what will happen this term to me:)*
ReplyDeletezodiac radio.it is a good context to teach "will/predictions".good job:))
ReplyDeletewe like radio programes in this podcast activity... if you know too much thing about the future... what will I do in the KPSS?...waiting for your respond...see uu..
ReplyDeleteFriends, you sound very happy and energetic :DD
ReplyDeleteThe music is very nice. :) I like your podcast very much. As we have heard, you are so creative. You focused on will with horoscopes. I am really interested. I listened carefully. :)) Congratulations!! :)
The sound is understandable, clear and the context is pretty appropriate for teaching "will" Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteAgain there is aradio program.but its topic is different from the others. You mentioned about the horoscope and how it would effect our next month.It would have been better for you to change the bcakground music.Anyway, it is good!
ReplyDeleteIt is a good idea to teach "will" with horoscope. Your voice is hearable and clear. Good job!
ReplyDeletehoroscopes are my profession so I listened to it so eagerly :)your context is very good.Thank you friends :)
ReplyDeleteI liked your radio programme very much friends. Your idea is very original. It gives "will" structure via the topic "horoscope". You are creative, and your voice is clear enough to be heard. Good job friends!
ReplyDeleteOh I like that music in the background of your programme:)
ReplyDeleteA good one , again.
Well done...
people are interested in horoscope. they want to hear what will happen. good context to teach "will". congratulations..
ReplyDeleteYou used horoscopes to teach "will" which was a really good idea so I liked your context so much. Your podcast is a good one. congratulations
ReplyDeleteyou should act in a crazy way just like a DJ...
ReplyDeleteyou should also look at the spelling of the horoscopes.
Using Horoscopes to teach 'will' is a good way. Today's teenagers know lots of things about horoscopes. I am sure Turkish version of your speech:) Learning 'will' will be easier for them. thanks friends. your background music is also very good. good job
ReplyDelete