Friday, April 24, 2009

Sema Bilgin&Hicran Togan

http://www.archive.org/details/shouldForGivingAdvice_955

28 comments:

  1. Your podcast is very nice to teach "should" I think. Also, it is good as the learners can see the written form of the dialogue as well. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is nice conversation friends to teach "should" structure for giving advice. I agree with Züleyha, giving written text is smartly but you can use your voice effectively I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi friends, I think it is a good idea to give the written form of the dialogue for students. I liked your podcast. Well done!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is repeated three times, though it takes 2 min only, intereseting. I agree with my friends that it is really good way to give written form of ur conversation and the audio can be understood very well. it would be useful for us in our language classes. thx.
    Congratulations ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the written part of your video friends but isn't it a bit odd to listen it three times? That is because you should know if we want, we can listen it lot of times thanks to the buttons. Good job, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. written form of the dialogues is a good way to follow your speech simultaneously. now I have got a headache:( l should take an aspirin:)) good job...

    ReplyDelete
  7. to give written form of the dialogue is a good idea. I also liked the practice part of ur podcast.
    well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the subject is given in real situation which boosts plausibility of the podcast, well done

    ReplyDelete
  9. your giving the transcription is a good idea. your teaching have been reinforced with the repetition of the dialogue several times. good job:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Written form of the text will help students follow the dialogue. It is a good job. Congratulations...

    ReplyDelete
  11. your podcastis good to teach "shold". to givethe wriiten form of text is good idea good job friends

    ReplyDelete
  12. you give information about what the audience will listen, which is good. It makes easy for the learners to elicit the structure. Good job friends...

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi friends your giving the written text is very effective because they will be able to follow the text.also, while listening they will be able to pronunce the words better as they wil know how the written word is pronunced..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. using dialogue is a good idea. it can be used to teach 'should' but the written form should be given to the students.
    good job:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. good job. it is an understandable podcast about should.

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi friends. At the beginning I had difficulty in finding your podcast as there are so many links.students can learn "should "in this way.music is also effective.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The music is really very good:) seeing the written version of the dialague makes the topic more understandable. I think it is well organised to teach should. well done friends thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. using dialogu and giving infornmation what audience will listen are good ones. good job friends

    ReplyDelete
  19. You both gave the written form of your podcast and made it sound very clearly. Also the music between your dialogue is vey effective. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Written form of the dialogue is a good idea to follow your conversation. It can be used in ELT courses. Goog job!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think it is clever to give the written form of the dialogue.It will be useful for language learners :) thank you

    ReplyDelete
  22. I agree all of my friends, it is a good idea to give the written form of your conversation in your podcast friends. It will enable the students to follow your speech more easily. Your way is an effective way to teach "should" for giving advise. Also, your clear voice make is more effective. good job!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very good friends:) First you speak in a normal pace and then a bit slower which is very good and effective.
    Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  24. It is a good idea to give the script of the dialogue. While listening to the dialogue, students can follow it from the script. Also, your context is suitable to teach "Should". Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  25. you have written the text yıu talked about it is good you made us read while listening and I think it is a useful way in learning english. and you spoke clearly thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  26. it is a good record that has a context. it can be used at classes. good job girls..

    ReplyDelete
  27. oral and written form of the conversation is meaningful but listeners can focus on the written form more instead of oral one.

    ReplyDelete
  28. both oral written form was given. ıt was very good idea.thanks

    ReplyDelete