Friday, April 24, 2009

Meral Dabancalı-Nazan Polat

http://nazanmeral.podbean.com/2009/04/18/how-to-improve-speaking-skills-in-english/

24 comments:

  1. Your podcast is helpful for language learners giving some tips how to improve speaking skill which is very important for language learners. Good job, friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your podcast gives important tips for the student for developing their speaking skills.Good job friends:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the sound is so good that I enjoyed while listening. Almost all of us have problems in speaking. So it is very useful to give clues about improving speaking skill. Good Job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. practice speaking where u can, when u can, very nice ;)
    shyness is the biggest problem for the language learners I think. it is very nice u focused on this topic.
    Good job.
    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you stated, speaking is very important for language learners and the clues are good ones to improve it. You focused the topic properly. Well done, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. as a teacher candidate we have to pay more attention to how to improve speaking skills. in this context, your tips will help us to improve and overcome speaking problems:)) good job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. another dimension in speech, it is quite feasible I gonna try these abroad, buddies. Pronunicaition, gestures are describes step by step. You also speak without break-outs which is an implementation like podcast. Go on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. effective ways of improving speaking:) thank you friends I will take these strategies into consideration too. good job:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. it is about speaking skills. we need always such tips good job:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good suggestions for improving oral skills.. Thank you.. Good job..

    ReplyDelete
  11. beneficial tips for speaking, which is very important for language classes. your topic is good Congratulations..

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it is an important topic to focus on. There are useful suggestions to improve speaking skills. Also your voice is clear enough. good job...

    ReplyDelete
  13. anyone can know all the grammatical rules of a language but it is meaningless without using the language. so as it is mentioned in ur podcast, ur tips are really effective to improve speaking skills. good job
    congratulations friends!

    ReplyDelete
  14. benefical information about speaking and we can follow your tips also. good job.

    ReplyDelete
  15. When I listened to your podcast, I remembered the times before university. As you mentioned, we will speak fluently if we are relaxed, self-confident and practise a lot. Thank you for your information!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Useful information which should be taken into consideration. Your voice is clear and understandable. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wish there had been something for us while we were students :) So we could develop our speaking skills by this way.Your podcast is so important in this point.

    ReplyDelete
  18. As all of us know, speaking is an important dimension of learning a language. In tgat sense, your podcast is very useful since it provides us with practical tips about how to speak fluently. I think everybody will take them into consideration. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Clear voice and normal pace:)
    Thanks for your suggestions...
    Well done...

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have given us an important information about speaking fluently. Thanks for your invaluable suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The focus point of your podcast is very nice friends. You suggested very important tips for oral skills. thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  23. speaking skill is an important point in language learning. Educators and students should listen this podcast.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Improving speaking skill is very difficult so thanks for the clues you gave on this issue. I think educator benefit from your podcast so much. thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete