so funny esp. dramatizing the characters though I had great diffuculty in understanding the events because of the quaility of the sound. Overall a spontaneous speech providing a natural, smooth pace in the story, a promising duet!!
A different story. It is good as you read the sentences of different characters in different tones, but I could not catch your aim here... Nevertheless, I think it may be a nice audio-story for the learners. Good job, friends!
While I was listening to your podcast, I had a chance to follow what you said in its written form which is good. Also, you acted your roles very well. Thank you.
hwy mehmet and barış, you are perfect. you read perfectly the sentences in different voices. Also, giving its written form is a good idea which helps students to follow what you are saying. Good job friends.:)
You are perfect friends. I liked your podcast, but I couldn't understand your purpose in terms of ELT exactly.Maybe you want to provide us with a good intonation model via your podcast. If so, That is perfect. Congratulations for your performance!
Your podcast is perfect. You have changed your voice according to the charecters. You have given importance of the intonation. Also giving the script is a good idea to follow what you say. Thanks
It is really good friends to vocalize the story changing ur voice and it makes the story really entertaining and effective. moreover giving the written form of the story is a good idea:))) Congratulations Well-done!!!
Although u were sick Barış, I appretiate u for ur effort. It is a really good story friends, we are looking for ur next works ;) Good Job Congratulations..
giving written form of the storyis really effective way. everybody can follow your speech easily. in addition to these, you can use your voice very effectively, changing the tone of you voices makes the topic more entertaining and charming. good job friends, it is like a song which people want to listen again and again. congratulations.
so funny esp. dramatizing the characters though I had great diffuculty in understanding the events because of the quaility of the sound. Overall a spontaneous speech providing a natural, smooth pace in the story, a promising duet!!
ReplyDeleteI can't belive in what I have heard. It is like a professional work. :) Great.. ::::)
ReplyDeleteA different story. It is good as you read the sentences of different characters in different tones, but I could not catch your aim here... Nevertheless, I think it may be a nice audio-story for the learners. Good job, friends!
ReplyDeleteYou dramatized characters perfectly :) Good job!
ReplyDeleteWhile I was listening to your podcast, I had a chance to follow what you said in its written form which is good. Also, you acted your roles very well. Thank you.
ReplyDelete:))) I think this podcast emphasizes sentence intonation:S It is a good one including dramatization. Good job, thanks!
ReplyDeleteyour podcast may be a beneficial listening material for language classes. your intonation and dramatizing the speeches is perfect. thank you friends:)
ReplyDeleteI couldn't catch your point of view but your performance was really good. thank you :)
ReplyDeletehwy mehmet and barış, you are perfect. you read perfectly the sentences in different voices. Also, giving its written form is a good idea which helps students to follow what you are saying. Good job friends.:)
ReplyDeleteYou are perfect friends. I liked your podcast, but I couldn't understand your purpose in terms of ELT exactly.Maybe you want to provide us with a good intonation model via your podcast. If so, That is perfect. Congratulations for your performance!
ReplyDeleteı liked your podcast because intonation is used properly.good job
ReplyDeletemehmet and barış, you are good at reading a story. you are very successful. good job. congratulations:)
ReplyDeleteYour podcast is perfect. You have changed your voice according to the charecters. You have given importance of the intonation. Also giving the script is a good idea to follow what you say. Thanks
ReplyDeletea well dramatized story.your intotation is so good.good job:)
ReplyDeleteVery good friends:) You acted so well according to the characters! It will be very enjoying for our students in the future:)
ReplyDeleteit is a good audio story for EFL learners. you dramatized characters so well. good job.
ReplyDeleteIt is really good friends to vocalize the story changing ur voice and it makes the story really entertaining and effective. moreover giving the written form of the story is a good idea:)))
ReplyDeleteCongratulations
Well-done!!!
The storytelling is a good idea and also, you gave the script of your story so that I could follow the podcast more easily. Well done!
ReplyDeleteyour intonation is very good friends. and also you are very successful in story telling :) thank you good job.
ReplyDeleteStory telling can be a good idea but your aim is not understood well.
ReplyDeleteAlthough u were sick Barış, I appretiate u for ur effort. It is a really good story friends, we are looking for ur next works ;)
ReplyDeleteGood Job
Congratulations..
your performance was very good. I appreciate your study Good Job
ReplyDeleteI agree with my friends that story telling is a good idea and you both read the story with good pronunciation and intonation. thanx a lot
ReplyDeletegiving written form of the storyis really effective way. everybody can follow your speech easily. in addition to these, you can use your voice very effectively, changing the tone of you voices makes the topic more entertaining and charming. good job friends, it is like a song which people want to listen again and again. congratulations.
ReplyDeleteit is entertaining and you dramatized the characters so well that it was easy to follow. thank you guys...
ReplyDelete