Friday, April 24, 2009

mehlika orman Neval Sarigul

http://mnelt.podbean.com/2009/04/23/podcast-project-neval-sarigul-mehlika-orman/

25 comments:

  1. Using a boarding school as the theme to talk about the rules at a boarding school with "have to" is a really good idea. Congratulations, friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is good idea to teach rules friends.Congratulations, Neval is a cute teacher. To explain "have to" structure,school life is a good example.good job:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. =D it is right address =D
    I agree with u Mehlika, there are rules everywhere:D but i don't think Neval is "Mr. Gül" =S
    such an interesting place, boarding school, I am glad tp hear she decided not to register=D
    but u gave "have to structure" very well =D thx
    Congratulations ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Registering to a boarding school is a good context for teaching 'have to' structure. I am glad that Mehlika didn't decide to go there,:) I know what kind of places are they as I had studied 4 years in one of them. Good job... Congratulations...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh,I am happy now as Mehlika didn't accept the offers to register such a place! It is difficult for me to imagine a school with no boys and strict rules... However, the idea is perfect to teach the structure. Be sure friends, I have learned it easily;) Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ur podcast is an original way to teach have/has to as u use registering a boarding school. I think the uniform could be more colourful:D of course all of the rules are very strict.
    great job friends
    congratulations:)))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, it is really creative to create a real situaiona and give it in real events. The dialogue is also plausible. But the sound quality could be better. Over all good job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi friends,I also liked our podcast. Thanks for your comments :)))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are creative friends:) and you are communicative teachers:) you teach "have to" in a context. thank you very much, good job:))

    ReplyDelete
  10. rules rules rules we have to obey the rules.(=
    good context for have to..thanks friends

    ReplyDelete
  11. your context is good and you are very clear to understand good job

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mehlika you were going to destroy your life:(I am happy for Mehlika:..you choose a good context for "have to" thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  13. this context is good and your speech is clear to understand. well done.

    ReplyDelete
  14. your voice is very clear,your podcast is a good idea to teach the structure. congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The context is suitable for the emphasized structure. The voice is clear and understandable. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  16. A headmaster and a student for teaching the topic 'have to/has to'.It has a sutable context. Also your voice is clear enough. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is a good context to teach "have to/ has to" and your speech is clear to understand. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Girls you are so creative and your context is so appropriate :) good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I want to say that registering to a boarding school to teach "have to" is a really good context. ıt provides the learners the usage of this structure in a real situation. I am also happy to see Mehlika didn't go to that school:) Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  20. A creative and good podcast!
    I really liked "Mr. Gül":):)
    Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  21. it is very creative context. we can benefit from your ideas while teaching this subject.wll done

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good context to teach "HAVE TO", clear and understandable voice.A good podcast. Thanks girls

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good context but it would be better if you reflected your feelings more.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Boarding school rules are a good context in order to teach "have to" structure. You managed to create a real life sitution and your voice is clear and understandable, too. very good!

    ReplyDelete
  25. We know that students learn a topic easier if it is useful in their real life. They meet school rules in their mother tongue so many times. we starr our lesson from known to unknown. it is like a content based teaching. good job friends congratulations.

    ReplyDelete