Friday, April 24, 2009

Halil Uluca & Gökcan Tazeler

http://www.gcast.com/user/gokcanhalil/podcast/main

24 comments:

  1. You are creative, friends! Famous singer Gökcan Tazeler is on a radio programme answering the questions with "have you ever" asked by Halil. Your questions are different. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is good podcast and your speech is clear and its pace and tone are very good. good job:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Güm Küt Küt" hahahahahah =D=D=D
    but your topic is the same with esra and nazlı's topic and also the concepts are the same, anyway, it's also very nice and so funny.
    Good Job,
    Congratulations.;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Güm küt küüüüt:))) again I see the same structure with the same context but your questions have got different aspects and a bit private;) It is so funny, congratulations;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are very successful and creative:)) l liked it very much " düm çat çat" good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, guys. your podcast is really extra-teressial through the lunatic questions like " have you ever gone to a restaurant penniless." They are funny, it is succesfull. great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are very creative friends! your radio program is very enjoyable and didactive also:) and "güm küt küüt" is my favorite song:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked your podcast very much. You are so creative. I liked "Güm küt küt" ha ha ha :))))
    Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your radio programme is good. güm küt küt:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. düm küt küt :):)creative.. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  11. junior sports magazine: your subject and radio programme is the same with Esra´s podcast. however, your idea Düm küt küt is very good:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. it is a familiar context but it is nice. good job...

    ReplyDelete
  13. altough ur podcast is similar to esra and nazlı as context, it is really funny esp the name of the song düm küt küt:D:D:D
    congratulations friends good job.

    ReplyDelete
  14. a radio program.good musics.I enjoyed it.Düm küt küt is a creative song. very good:))

    ReplyDelete
  15. A radio programme and a pop singer with his song Düm Küt Küt. This is my second podcast listening with the same context 'have you ever been'. Anyway, it is a good presentation Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A radio programme and and a dialogue... ıt is good to teach "have you ever..."

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are so creative and made me laugh.Also you gave me an idea to teach have you ever structure.Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm sorry but but I have tell this, you are not creative friends because you used the same concept as ours:)Anyway, they are familiar but your questions are different. Also, Gökcan's song is CREATIVE. I liked it. Good context to teach "Have you ever...?" Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my God! The same context and the same singer's song! What a coincidence! I think we should have written the topics we would use for podcasts so there wouldn't be a problem like this!
    Thank you, anyway....

    ReplyDelete
  20. It resembles to Esra's podcast :) anyway it is creative and also funny . thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  21. a radio praggamme and a famous singer.. the same context with esra and nazlı' podcast. however, I liked your podcast. It is funny. thanks friends..

    ReplyDelete
  22. it is nice but similar to other friends' podcast..

    ReplyDelete
  23. "Güm küt küt" :)))) ıt was strange and funny. I like it thanks

    ReplyDelete
  24. even if it is similiar to the other podcast, i think it is practical.

    ReplyDelete