Friday, April 24, 2009

Gürkan Başaran & Recep Aksu

http://gurkanrecep.podomatic.com/entry/2009-04-19T17_19_10-07_00
 
 
http://www.gcast.com/u/gurkanrecep/main

26 comments:

  1. Your podcast is nice giving information about CLT and CLT activities which are inevitable for language teachers. Good job, friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have given beneficial information for the candidate teachers. while listening this podcast, we can understand the principles of CLT. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. every thing is organized very well. also, I heard about information related to CLT. The sound is good. I liked your Podcast. good job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mr. smith and mr. jones, u remind us CLT and communicative competence, and the activities.
    thx for the informations
    Good Job,
    Congratulations.;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is useful information about CLT and its activities. All the things that are mentioned are clear and comprehensible. Thanks for sharing your information, good job;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. mr. smith and mr. jones are funny characters to teach CLT like mrs ???:((( clt is indispensible part of elt nowadays. good job!!! l wondered whether you were reading the book "approaches and methods in ELT" while you were recording your speech:))

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is a kind of educational TRT 2 programme. The educational part is ok but the tone somehow is monotonous which may not satisfy the audience's expectations. In view of exposuritory view of the CLT, it is cut out for the subject while sacrifying creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. as we are supposed to prepare our lesson with CLT, your sharing information about it is beneficial for us. great job friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. your podcast is organized very well. you gave beneficial information for teachers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oww, what a nice piece of information .:):)

    ReplyDelete
  11. while listening I feel myself as if I m listening a lesson from TRT:) thank you for your information as CLT means everything for English classes. God job:9

    ReplyDelete
  12. your podcast gives us a brief and useful information about CLT, which is important for us, you know:) thanks a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  13. mr. smith I want to ask u some questions about this clt:D ty friend ur podcast includes useful information about CLT
    good job
    congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  14. your podcast gives information about CLT. that is good idea.
    congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  15. mr smith and mr jonhs, you informed us about communicative approach in a good way.thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. you gave information about CLT, communicative competence, learning theory, students'/ teachers' roles and the activities CLT teachers should use. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for giving information about CLT.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't want to hear about CLT anymore :) But I know that your informations will be useful for us.Thank you it is a famous issue :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. you talked about CLT. good job. thanks for your giving information.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your video is very informative friends in terms of expalining CLT principals. You know each teacher has to know about it. That's why, you present us valuable information about it. Thank you for your effort. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  21. It would have been better if you had paid attention to your intonation. It agree with Ayhan that I felt as if I am listening to a lesson from Trt2:)
    Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beneficial information and tips about CLT. You explained it clearly and your speech is very clear and understandable. Thanks friends

    ReplyDelete
  23. so, we have revised our approches and methods lesson and CLT which is one of the most important approaches that elt has thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Today's teachers' approach is CLT:D You gave the general features of that approach successfully. Your speech is clear as well. thanks guys

    ReplyDelete
  25. CLT is good choice to explain its details and you have clear English.

    ReplyDelete
  26. ıt was a good idea giving information about CLT and its activities. All the things that are mentioned are clear and comprehensible. Thanks

    ReplyDelete