musics are lively, if you were a couple I would be a crazy laughter, buddies. How funny lover you are erdal note : there is no regration effect based on googlevideo. Altogether so heavily studied on, both theory and application, go on!
The music is great! It is a very good idea to use such a context (the youth of Mr. and Mrs. Smith)to talk about "used to". Your pronunciation is perfect, too. Good job, friends. Congratulations!
Friends,I enjoyed your podcast very much:)It is a good idea to use such a funny context to teach "used to". And your voice is so clear.It is a good job.Congratulations...:)
Oooo, the music is perfect! I think both the context suitable with the subject and perfect pronunciation make your podcast enjoyable;) Congratulations!
fatmaa i want to eat that delicious cake ;) friends i like your podcast, u also give information about "used to" at the end of it, it's also good way. such nice music lol =)See u! Congratulations ;)
your context is very suitable for teaching "used to" and also I liked the music very much. with repetitions and the way of you speak, you are quite clear. good job:)
Musics are very great. Context of used to and the song 'Devlerin Aşkı'are coincide with each other very well. Mr. and Mrs. Smith, you are very creative. It is a funny video. Good job!
I liked your video friends. You teavhed "used to" in a funny context. Really, it is a good context to use a couple such as Ms.and Mr Smith.Also, the musics are worth mentioning. Great job!
Hi friens.I liked your podcast very much.Your musics are perfect.Also Your context is suitable to teach "used to". At the end of your podcast, your giving explanation about used to is also good. good podcast. Congratulations!!!
Your backgroung music is really very attractive friends:) teaching 'used to ' such a context is really very good. I remember the song you used from the film we took 2 years ago:) your intonation is also good. you emphasize important point very well. thank you friends congratulations...
musics are lively, if you were a couple I would be a crazy laughter, buddies. How funny lover you are erdal note : there is no regration effect based on googlevideo. Altogether so heavily studied on, both theory and application, go on!
ReplyDeleteGood job friends. The context is good.
ReplyDeleteThe music is great! It is a very good idea to use such a context (the youth of Mr. and Mrs. Smith)to talk about "used to". Your pronunciation is perfect, too. Good job, friends. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteFriends,I enjoyed your podcast very much:)It is a good idea to use such a funny context to teach "used to". And your voice is so clear.It is a good job.Congratulations...:)
ReplyDeleteOooo, the music is perfect! I think both the context suitable with the subject and perfect pronunciation make your podcast enjoyable;) Congratulations!
ReplyDeletefatmaa i want to eat that delicious cake ;)
ReplyDeletefriends i like your podcast, u also give information about "used to" at the end of it, it's also good way.
such nice music lol =)See u!
Congratulations ;)
your context is very suitable for teaching "used to" and also I liked the music very much. with repetitions and the way of you speak, you are quite clear. good job:)
ReplyDeleteMusics are very great. Context of used to and the song 'Devlerin Aşkı'are coincide with each other very well. Mr. and Mrs. Smith, you are very creative. It is a funny video. Good job!
ReplyDeleteIt is a good context to teach "used to". I liked it :) Music is also good, Good job!
ReplyDeleteThe combination of your context, subject and the music was ver good. You are very creative. Thank you Mr. and Mrs Smith:)
ReplyDeleteI liked your video friends. You teavhed "used to" in a funny context. Really, it is a good context to use a couple such as Ms.and Mr Smith.Also, the musics are worth mentioning. Great job!
ReplyDeleteyour podcast is very entertaining by the helpof context you give used to clearly good job:)
ReplyDeleteyour context is good. congratulations friends. good job:)
ReplyDeleteHi friens.I liked your podcast very much.Your musics are perfect.Also Your context is suitable to teach "used to". At the end of your podcast, your giving explanation about used to is also good. good podcast. Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteAn effective music and a good context.congratulations:))
ReplyDeleteWhat a great music:) Good context to teach 'used to'
ReplyDeleteThanks...
i enjoyed your podcast:) you created a suitable context to teach "used to" friends. good job!
ReplyDeleteur background music is really good friends:D
ReplyDeletewhat a good love story it is and u give good messages:D
well-done
congratulations
Thanks Mr and Mrs Smith:)The music you used is very nice. Also, your context to teach "used to" is very creative. congratulations.
ReplyDeleteYou have very suitable context and tying to empower it with music is pretty good.
ReplyDelete"used to" is given in a good context. I like your music. ıt was really vivid.Thanks friends
ReplyDeleteWell..Your context is really creative and the music used is very nice. In short, you managed to teach "used to" with your funny podcast. well done!
ReplyDeleteYour backgroung music is really very attractive friends:) teaching 'used to ' such a context is really very good. I remember the song you used from the film we took 2 years ago:) your intonation is also good. you emphasize important point very well. thank you friends congratulations...
ReplyDelete