hi sunshine fm ı want to learn what is the weather like in Eskisehir? could u plz give me some information? =D very nice friends i liked it very much, and shouldn't forget to say thx for sibel's efforts to ur podcast ;) Congratulations, XXX =)
Hi there folks, you have done a great job. Emre, you have really clear and nice voice. Aytaç is the same :) and most surprising element in this podcast is Sibel's pronunciation, it is quite good. Congratulations...
Hello, sunshine fm! My applauses are just for you;) Thanks for preparing such a nice program friends. Your performance are really great. Now, Aytaç Aytaç can you hear me??? I have a question: What is the weather like in Rize on sunday:))) Congratulations!!! ********** =)
so lively and realistic. Aytaç in future may be you gonna be a great presenter in CNN Turk. Your program is so lively and the words are east to devour. It is sunny today and I got happy thanks to your podcast albeit some words are a little bit exagreated like töhzday. But dont misunderstand it is nearly perfect....
I liked this radio programme very much. It was very enjoyable to listen to you:) Also Emre, I liked your message for youe audience at the end. Congratulations friends!!
sunshine fm:)Friends, this is a funny and enjoyable one.. Aytaç, Aytaç can you hear me...:):)What is the weather like in Konya?Thanks friend for this enjoyable podcast.Congratulations,Emre and Aytaç.:)
hello emre hello:)please also contact with me to give the weather condition in Hatay:) your telephone number is too long so I can not contact with you:)sorry. good job friends. it is very enjoyful....
Fm radio is a very creative idea for podcast... and also it is a good context for explaining what is the weather like(when somebody says what is the weather like, You certainly think about Aytaç)... you are great..
Sunshine FM, Sunshine FM can you hear me? I wonder about the weather in Tekirdağ:) You are very creative friends. It is a good way to present weather conditions in such a context. Also, the sound quality is good enough. Thank you friends. Good job!
what is the weather like in Sunshine FM :) ı will be guest of Sunshine FM tomorrow :)good context and everything is OK with your podcast . good job friends .
The name of your radio(Sunshine FM) is very interesting:)In fact we should ask the weather in Mersin. we can't decide what to wear bacause of the changing weather conditions in mersin. one day it is sunny another day is is rainy. Good context. Thanks friends...
Weather conditions and Aytaç. they are inseperable part of ELT. the programme was prepared very good. Yes Dear Aytaç what is the weather like in Mersin on Tuesday:) I could not catch pls can you repeat a bit louder:) thanks friends I don t want to finis my comment, writing something about your podcast makes me very happy. I like this sunshine Fm more than the song I like most:) good job friends. congratulations. Thank you Aytaç thank you Emre,I kisses you from your eyes.....
Hi, sunshine fm. Your podcast is really nice. It is a good way to teach weather conditions by this way. Congratulations, friends!
ReplyDeletehi sunshine fm ı want to learn what is the weather like in Eskisehir? could u plz give me some information? =D very nice friends i liked it very much, and shouldn't forget to say thx for sibel's efforts to ur podcast ;)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, XXX =)
Hi there folks, you have done a great job. Emre, you have really clear and nice voice. Aytaç is the same :) and most surprising element in this podcast is Sibel's pronunciation, it is quite good. Congratulations...
ReplyDeletesibel's contribution to your podcast cannot be ignored. l wish aytaç would teach "what is the weather like" puhaha good job... congrulations!!!
ReplyDeleteHello, sunshine fm! My applauses are just for you;) Thanks for preparing such a nice program friends. Your performance are really great. Now, Aytaç Aytaç can you hear me??? I have a question: What is the weather like in Rize on sunday:))) Congratulations!!! ********** =)
ReplyDeleteso lively and realistic. Aytaç in future may be you gonna be a great presenter in CNN Turk. Your program is so lively and the words are east to devour. It is sunny today and I got happy thanks to your podcast albeit some words are a little bit exagreated like töhzday. But dont misunderstand it is nearly perfect....
ReplyDeleteyou are great friends:) "Aytaç, Aytaç can you hear me?" it was very funny:) thanks frieds:) good job:))
ReplyDeleteHi friends, your podcast is very enjoyable and very funny. I liked it very much.The sound is also great. GREAT !!!!!!!! :)))))
ReplyDeletesunshine fm can you hear me?(= good job friends. I like it.
ReplyDeleteyour voices are clear enough and your contextis very good:)I want to listen to sunshine fm always
ReplyDeleteI liked this radio programme very much. It was very enjoyable to listen to you:) Also Emre, I liked your message for youe audience at the end. Congratulations friends!!
ReplyDeletesunshine fm:)Friends, this is a funny and enjoyable one.. Aytaç, Aytaç can you hear me...:):)What is the weather like in Konya?Thanks friend for this enjoyable podcast.Congratulations,Emre and Aytaç.:)
ReplyDeletehello emre hello:)please also contact with me to give the weather condition in Hatay:) your telephone number is too long so I can not contact with you:)sorry. good job friends. it is very enjoyful....
ReplyDeletesunshine fm, it is enjoyable. it is a nice radio programme, your voice is clear and understadable. congratulations:))
ReplyDeleteemre is really good dj :D sunshine fm :D this is an enjoyable podcast well done. and your voices are clear and your speech is easy to follow.
ReplyDeletesunshine fm is a creative program.you spoke clearly and I enjoyed it:)
ReplyDeleteFm radio is a very creative idea for podcast... and also it is a good context for explaining what is the weather like(when somebody says what is the weather like, You certainly think about Aytaç)... you are great..
ReplyDeletePretty natural and realistic. The topic is presented in a suitable context. The sound is clear and understandable. Good job
ReplyDeleteYou are very creative. Sunshine FM to explain weather conditions.It is a good context.Good job!
ReplyDeleteClear voice, good context to teach "weather conditions" Good job!
ReplyDeleteAytaç I think you found your real job ! You should stay there :)Also your contex is good for teaching this issue.Thank you.
ReplyDeleteSunshine FM, Sunshine FM can you hear me? I wonder about the weather in Tekirdağ:) You are very creative friends. It is a good way to present weather conditions in such a context. Also, the sound quality is good enough. Thank you friends. Good job!
ReplyDeleteGood job! Mr. Potuk could you please tell me what the weather is like in Çorum since I'm going to Çorum tomorrow:)
ReplyDeleteThanks...
what is the weather like in Sunshine FM :) ı will be guest of Sunshine FM tomorrow :)good context and everything is OK with your podcast . good job friends .
ReplyDeleteThe name of your radio(Sunshine FM) is very interesting:)In fact we should ask the weather in Mersin. we can't decide what to wear bacause of the changing weather conditions in mersin. one day it is sunny another day is is rainy. Good context. Thanks friends...
ReplyDeletewow...it is really good and clear.
ReplyDeleteWeather conditions and Aytaç. they are inseperable part of ELT. the programme was prepared very good. Yes Dear Aytaç what is the weather like in Mersin on Tuesday:) I could not catch pls can you repeat a bit louder:) thanks friends I don t want to finis my comment, writing something about your podcast makes me very happy. I like this sunshine Fm more than the song I like most:) good job friends. congratulations. Thank you Aytaç thank you Emre,I kisses you from your eyes.....
ReplyDelete