when I started to learn English for the first time, I had such cassettes that gave the structures like u did. I was a bit bored while I was listening to them. anyway. using the names of chen and cedric is a good idea, though. Good Job, Congratulations.
use of cartoon characters is a good way to motivate the young learners for the lesson. good job:) also music can attract their attention.. congratulations!!!
as sevda said ur podcast is like a listening activity as we used in our classrooms when we were students in secondary school: listening activity part1, activity 1 listen and.... using the names of cartoon characters is a good way to pay attention the students. good job.
first I wanna utter the music is terribly well sounds. And preliminary information is provided just before the body part. subject is so adjacent to the context. pretty good, but the sound quaility is somehow poor though so well planned overall.
you speak slowly and clearly enough to understand the dialogue and the structure. also thank you for your advice about how to use this dialogu as a listening activity:)
thank you friends for your suggestions:)also using cartoon characters is a good way to learn the structure to children as they are familiar with these characters.
Using two students to teach past tense is good way. they spoke about their previous day. students want to listen this podcast and ı am sure they want to speak about previous day because I want to speak:) good job friends thanks
Using the cartoon caharacters Cedric and Chan to teach past tense is very suitable. They talk about their previous day and students will learn that tense in a funny way, indirectly. Good job!
You organized your podcast well, i liked it, music is also so good. I think dialogue between Chan and Cedric about their previous day takes the students' attention. Good job!
I liked the osganization of your podcast.While listening to it, I felt myself as if I was listening to a listening cassete. Also, a dialogue between two cartoon characters who are students and talking about their previous day is really good to teach Simple past tense. Good job!
teaching the past tense in this way is really creative. it attracts the attention of young leaners very well. also your speech and intonation are well. good job.
Yes, Deniz "we ARE the students of ......":) I liked your podcast very much because using cartoon characters to motivate the students is a good idea. thanks friends.
The context that you used for teaching past tense have a few cartoon characters which is good because the young learner surely will enjoy it. I can't say anything to your intonation and stress:)thanx guys
It is a good idea to teach past tense using a dialogue between two students talking about their previous day. Good job!
ReplyDeleteit is good idea to use cartoon character friends and it is clear dialogue.Thanks
ReplyDeleteyou try to teach past tense. I think, your dialogue is suitable for that. Well done!!!!!
ReplyDeletewhen I started to learn English for the first time, I had such cassettes that gave the structures like u did. I was a bit bored while I was listening to them. anyway. using the names of chen and cedric is a good idea, though.
ReplyDeleteGood Job,
Congratulations.
Your dialogue entirely focused on Past Tense in a good way. Congratulations friends!
ReplyDeleteuse of cartoon characters is a good way to motivate the young learners for the lesson. good job:) also music can attract their attention.. congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteas sevda said ur podcast is like a listening activity as we used in our classrooms when we were students in secondary school: listening activity part1, activity 1 listen and....
ReplyDeleteusing the names of cartoon characters is a good way to pay attention the students. good job.
first I wanna utter the music is terribly well sounds. And preliminary information is provided just before the body part. subject is so adjacent to the context. pretty good, but the sound quaility is somehow poor though so well planned overall.
ReplyDeleteI remembered my listening cassettes in high school from the way you organized your podcast. past tense can easily be understood:) good job:))
ReplyDeletethe students are talking about the previous day. by this way you can teach past tense verygood friends
ReplyDeleteThank you for your suggestions about what can we do with that listening activity. :):)
ReplyDeleteyou speak slowly and clearly enough to understand the dialogue and the structure. also thank you for your advice about how to use this dialogu as a listening activity:)
ReplyDeletethank you friends for your suggestions:)also using cartoon characters is a good way to learn the structure to children as they are familiar with these characters.
ReplyDeleteyour voice is clear. it is a good idea to teach structure in a dialogue. it is well organized.
ReplyDeletecongratulations:)))
conversation between two students is good for teaching past tense . good job friends.
ReplyDeleteyou spoke slowly, it is good.the instructions are clear. good job:)
ReplyDeleteUsing two students to teach past tense is good way. they spoke about their previous day. students want to listen this podcast and ı am sure they want to speak about previous day because I want to speak:) good job friends thanks
ReplyDeleteusing cartoons in teaching is very enjoyable and motivating esp. for young learners. good job friends
ReplyDeleteUsing the cartoon caharacters Cedric and Chan to teach past tense is very suitable. They talk about their previous day and students will learn that tense in a funny way, indirectly. Good job!
ReplyDeleteYou organized your podcast well, i liked it, music is also so good. I think dialogue between Chan and Cedric about their previous day takes the students' attention. Good job!
ReplyDeleteIt will increase the motivations of young learners because you used cartoon characters .Also your contex is good for teaching past tense.Thank you :)
ReplyDeleteI liked the osganization of your podcast.While listening to it, I felt myself as if I was listening to a listening cassete. Also, a dialogue between two cartoon characters who are students and talking about their previous day is really good to teach Simple past tense. Good job!
ReplyDeleteteaching the past tense in this way is really creative. it attracts the attention of young leaners very well. also your speech and intonation are well. good job.
ReplyDeleteYour music is very good and comforting:)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Deniz, we can use this activity in our classrooms!
Thanks...
Using cartoons is a good idea it attracts the attention of the students. A good conversation to teach simple past. Thanks friends.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYes, Deniz "we ARE the students of ......":) I liked your podcast very much because using cartoon characters to motivate the students is a good idea. thanks friends.
ReplyDeletechoosing characters among the favourites of young learners is a good point, it encourages to listen your activity.
ReplyDeletecartoons charters were very creative you were good pairs. you produced good job. thanks
ReplyDeleteThe context that you used for teaching past tense have a few cartoon characters which is good because the young learner surely will enjoy it. I can't say anything to your intonation and stress:)thanx guys
ReplyDelete