It was hard for me to understand jokes, so it was a good idea to use laughing sound to make us understand where to laugh at your jokes:)Nevertheless, your intonation,the way you talk are really great! Good job, friends!
Friends, I liked your video and still I am laughing but not your jokes:)The way you talk makes me laugh...:)It is a nice podcast.Good job,congratulations:)
It is certainly a funny dialogue including lots of different contexts. I laughed so much while listening:))) Kem küm, ımmm :D Great job! Congratulations...
I've understood that I'm not the only one who couldn't understand all the jokes. anyway, you are great friends:) you make your speech suitable to any context and and person. congratulations!
I understood some of your jokes. Some of them I didn't. I agree with my friends that some of them could't be understood.However, the laughing sound at the background and youır actings in different roles worths mentioning. My favourite joke is an anymous letter and the question who wrote it. Good job!
As my friends do, I laughed while listening to your podcast. You are perfect friends. Of course, I couldn't understand some of the jokes eirher, but your dramatization of the characters and style of speech made me laugh very much. also, laughing sound worked to make us know where to laugh:)Congratulations friends!
I agree with all my friends. I couldn't understand some of the jokes; however, they are kemm kümm hımm good:):) An interesting and different podcast:) Thanks...
ty friends for this funny podcast. using laughing sound makes me understand that it is a joke:D:D I don't know whether I am laughing to ur jokes or the laughing sound. Ok it is just a joke:D:D good job congratulations
It seems that you worked it on a lot. I want to learn, what was your aim to prepare such kind of a programme? can you add your reply while you are writing comment for my podcast? Thanks!
You used many different context in your funny dialogue. Like other friends, I had also difficulty in understanding some of the jokes but the laughing sound coming from the back made everything clear:)Thanx for your great effort
I laughed so much while listening your podcast even though I could not understand the jokes.you use your voice very efficiently. Aykut, is it your voice? ohh my God I cannot believe my eyes... using so many different dialogues is good. it is like a Fıkralarla Türkiye:D there is only one difference, ı cannot understand the jokes but I smile:) am I mad:) good job friends, you made me laugh I hope God will make you laugh, too:D
I am still laughing not at jokes but perfect tones, I had diffulty in getting some jokes, but altogether so funny well done !
ReplyDeleteThey are all good jokes. Some were so good that I couldn't understand. :)
ReplyDeleteIt was hard for me to understand jokes, so it was a good idea to use laughing sound to make us understand where to laugh at your jokes:)Nevertheless, your intonation,the way you talk are really great! Good job, friends!
ReplyDeleteFriends, I liked your video and still I am laughing but not your jokes:)The way you talk makes me laugh...:)It is a nice podcast.Good job,congratulations:)
ReplyDeleteIt is certainly a funny dialogue including lots of different contexts. I laughed so much while listening:))) Kem küm, ımmm :D Great job! Congratulations...
ReplyDeleteI've understood that I'm not the only one who couldn't understand all the jokes. anyway, you are great friends:) you make your speech suitable to any context and and person. congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI understood some of your jokes. Some of them I didn't. I agree with my friends that some of them could't be understood.However, the laughing sound at the background and youır actings in different roles worths mentioning. My favourite joke is an anymous letter and the question who wrote it. Good job!
ReplyDeleteThere are different contexts, but i couldnt understand your all jokes but it is good to change your voice according to situations.
ReplyDeleteI think Aykut must have written all the jokes so you couldn't understand all the jokes :) By the way you made me laugh by laughing :)Thank you
ReplyDeleteAs my friends do, I laughed while listening to your podcast. You are perfect friends. Of course, I couldn't understand some of the jokes eirher, but your dramatization of the characters and style of speech made me laugh very much. also, laughing sound worked to make us know where to laugh:)Congratulations friends!
ReplyDeleteheyyy friends you are perfect. your voice is perfect:))))) and of course the jokes:))
ReplyDeleteYour choice is perfect. Your intonation and your speech is also good. However, I agree with my friends, I had difficulty in understanding some jokes:(
ReplyDeleteI liked your jokes and your intonation was good.It was a funny dialogue.:)))
ReplyDeletefull of jokes and ı love your way of speech..;)
ReplyDeleteI agree with all my friends. I couldn't understand some of the jokes; however, they are kemm kümm hımm good:):)
ReplyDeleteAn interesting and different podcast:)
Thanks...
ty friends for this funny podcast. using laughing sound makes me understand that it is a joke:D:D
ReplyDeleteI don't know whether I am laughing to ur jokes or the laughing sound. Ok it is just a joke:D:D
good job
congratulations
I liked your jokes :) and the voice you used while telling them. It's a very nice podcast. well done.
ReplyDeleteIt seems that you worked it on a lot. I want to learn, what was your aim to prepare such kind of a programme? can you add your reply while you are writing comment for my podcast? Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI listened to your podcast again again friends because it is really funny, very creative jokes
ReplyDeleteThx friends Good Job.
Congratulations ;)
your intonation,the way you talk are really great! ıt was fuuny one. the laughing sound made me crazy :)
ReplyDeleteGood job, friends!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYou used many different context in your funny dialogue. Like other friends, I had also difficulty in understanding some of the jokes but the laughing sound coming from the back made everything clear:)Thanx for your great effort
ReplyDeletejokes are good. i like your podcast.i am still laughing:)
ReplyDeleteI laughed so much while listening your podcast even though I could not understand the jokes.you use your voice very efficiently. Aykut, is it your voice? ohh my God I cannot believe my eyes... using so many different dialogues is good. it is like a Fıkralarla Türkiye:D there is only one difference, ı cannot understand the jokes but I smile:) am I mad:) good job friends, you made me laugh I hope God will make you laugh, too:D
ReplyDelete